Sunday, November 2, 2008

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Mommy and Daddy took me to Philadelphia on Friday. We went to see the 2008 World Series Champion Philadelphia Phillies Parade!


We got up super early and picked up Stacie, Stefee, and Joe. Everyone kept me entertained on the ride down. I even thought I was going to get my first "real" train ride, but something happened, because everyone was walking away from the train station in Lansdale saying stuff like "Thanks Nutter" and "Plan B." Not sure what any of this means, but I know we got back in the car and drove into the City.

We found parking and watched from Broad and Pine Streets. I got to see the Phillie "Phanic" that I have been watching on "TB", but we couldn't get close enough for me to give him a hug. It is a probably a good thing since I am scared of anything with a mask on!




I did get sprayed with champagne - which was a first! And I saw a lot of fetti and even toilet paper floating in the air. It was a really Phun day!











3 comments:

Mary Rooney said...

Looks like you all had a great time! We will add you as a friend on Bella's blog!

Cioci Stashka said...

This is great. Can't wait to see more pictures of "oo" and your new baby!

Stefanie said...

I LOVE IT!!!
It's a great idea and I love Claire's commentary!!
What a terrific job!!
I can't wait to read what she has to say next!!