Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yo Gusto - Yo Gusto!

On Sunday, Mom and Dad decided to take me to my first "Real" Mexican meal. Not just tacos from a box or from "The Bell" that Mommy tries to pass off as Mexican.

It was delicious. Mom and Dad were both talking about how good I was at eating my Sincronisada.



Then Dad and I shared some Fried Ice cream. It was my favorite part!




Finally after a little pressure from Mom and Dad - I put the sombrero on. I asked if they had Pink, but Mom said only the walls in La Casita De Familia are pink and I would have to wear the black hat. After I took off the hat some nice guy even gave me a dollar for my piggy bank.
I give La Casita De Famila Two Sombreros -
I hope Mommy and Daddy bring me there again!

2 comments:

Mary Rooney said...

Yum...Mexican! Claire you are my kind of girl!

Cioci Stashka said...

A perfect Amigo- Spreading peace and tolerance among the residents of Shendo!