Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sesame Street - Live

Yesterday I went to Sesame Street Live - When Elmo Grows Up with Daddy and Mommy. It was great!
We didn't get floor seating - which was a good thing since I saw that all of the characters come up and shake your hand when you are down there. It would not have been a good thing for me and my fear of large creatures in masks and costumes. I like them to be at least an arms length away. Although the entire time I saw my buddies on stage was I was waving and screaming "Hi Elmo, Hi Big Bird, Hi Cookie Munser" I didn't need or want them any closer to me.



I even took some pictures of the show myself.

It was an excellent day - and I got to eat lots of popcorn! I had never been to the "theater" before but I give this show two thumbs up!

1 comment:

Cioci Stashka said...

Alright, I'm dying to know- did the new GPS tell you how to get to Sesame Street or did you just Mapquest it?