Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome to 2009

I had a relaxing New years Eve at home with Mommy and Daddy. At about 11:55 PM - I decided I had had enough and asked to go to bed. Mommy and Daddy talked me into staying up for the last 5 minutes of 2008. I got to drink a special sparkling cider in a fancy "gass."
I waited for the ball to drop and then I toasted Daddy and Mommy. I only spilled my drink twice - the "gass" was a lot taller then my normal sippy cups.
Then I got to make some noise banging on the pots.

(Notice Abbee was unphased by the noise).

I can't wait to see what 2009 holds for me - One big thing I know is coming in less then 8 weeks is that I will be a Big Sister! I am so excited.

Happy New Year to of all you - from all of us Kowaloneks!

1 comment:

Mary Rooney said...

Happy New Year to all of you...it looks like you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year! Tell Claire we are proud of her for staying up and bringing in the New Year....we didn't even make it...LOL!