Saturday, February 7, 2009

Big Girl Movie

Today Daddy and Mommy took me to my first Big Girl Movie. It was at the movie theater and there were lots of people there. In the lobby they had games for people to play and since Daddy never sees a crane machine he doesn't love - we of course had to play. Daddy won me a Patrick stuffed animal.

We then got some popcorn, pink lemonade and Reese's Pieces. It was great!
The movie we saw was "Hotel for Dogs." I liked it and sat on my own seat. I did get sad and cried for a few seconds about the puppies beining in cages and not being with their mommies or daddies. After I was sad - Daddy had to take me to the lobby because I needed Twizzlers.
The movie was funny and I loved seeing all of the puppies!
Overall - it was a good time and I can't wait until we go again!

1 comment:

Cioci Stashka said...

Don't worry, daddy probably need the twizzlers too. Looks like fun!