Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm Heeeeeeeeerrrrrrrre

Well it has taken me some time for my first post, but I have been very busy eating, dirtying diapers and dealing with my sleep issues to update on my status. However - I have arrived! As everyone keeps saying.....Welcome to your World Alyza Grace!
I arrived on February 20, 2009 at 7:53 AM and was
8 pounds 15 ounces and 20 1/4 inches long.

This is about 30 seconds after I was born. I am posing with my Mom and Dad.

(I was so excited - I peed on my Daddy's scrubs - how memorable!)


It was a little darker where I came from so these bright lights were such a change from my last location.

The nurse was nice enough to take a photo of a view from my end. There were a lot of people who were waiting for me and these are the ones that were at the hospital when I was born.



And here is ....

my family - Daddy, Mommy, Big Sister Claire and me.

Wow! I am glad to be here and my family loves me so much.

I feel like the luckiest newborn in the world!

XOXO
Alyza Grace

No comments: