Sunday, November 29, 2009

Candy is Involved

On trick or treat night I was a very cooperative little girl and posed for pictures. I am no fool - I realized there was candy involved. I needed to be a good girl to assure that Mommy would take me to get my pumpkin filled with delicious treats. While we were at home I got one with Alyza.
Then right before we set out for candy we took one with Cousin Kylie. I got lots of candy, but trick or treat night for us was different from Cousin Brady and Joey. So a couple days later we went to their town to see them before trick or treat.
Since I had enough candy of my own, I helped Uncle Joe give the candy to trick or treaters from their house. I will probably still have leftover candy until next year, but I plan on doing my best to eat it all!

No comments: